Practical application of theoretical knowledge of sociological methodology.
Training of students for developing skills to adequately detect, diagnose and identify the conditions, circumstances, and limits of researches of society, social problems, and phenomenon.
Development of the skills for individual preparation and implementation of sociological research with an emphasis on the processing and analysis of research data.
- Babbie, E. (2011) The Basics of Social Research. Fifth Edition.: The Basics of Social Research. Fifth Edition.
- Gilbert, N. (ed.): Researching Social Life.
- Lune, H.; Pumar, E. S.; Koppel, R. (eds.): Perspectives in Social Research Methods and Analysis. A Reader for Sociology.
- Ragin, C. C.; Amoroso, L. M.: Constructing Social Research. The Unity and Diversity of Method.
- Rozga, A.; Pivac, S.: Statistika za sociološka istraživanja.