* Load is given in academic hour (1 academic hour = 45 minutes)
Course objectices: Familiarisation with various forms of drama and stage expression and creation.
- Speech as communication. Voice. Correct breathing. Body and voice
- Oral expression
- Voice qualities (intensity, tone movement, tone duration, tone timbre, pause)
- Mask and voice
- Creating a drama situation. Drama roles.
- Vocal interpretation of a literary text. Basic factors of vocal interpretation
- Interpreter-audience relationship. Interpreter before the audience
- Monologue; dialogue
- Reciting as a vocal art. The art of reciting and acting. Stage realisation of poetry
- Interpretative reading
- Interpretative reading (examples from literature for children)
- Reciting (examples from literature for children)
- Role reading (examples from literature for children)
- Vocal exercises
- Listening and imitation of sounds
Students are required to:
- actively, regularly and constructively participate in classes (students are required to attend a minimum of 80% of lectures and 80% of seminars)
- respect the ethical and scientific principles of the higher education institution
- pass a written exam, and an oral one for a higher grade
- to be informed about the classes he / she missed with other students or in consultations with the professor
Considering the learning outcomes and students' obligations, the final grade is based on the following elements:
- passed written exam - 70%
- research and seminar essay - 30%
Criteria for evaluating and grading individual elements are described in the course repository.
- Novaković, N.: Govorna interpretacija umjetničkog teksta
- Pavličević-Franić, D.: Komunikacijom do gramatike.
- (poglavlje Govorna interpretacija pjesničkih tekstova)
- Škarić, I.: Temeljci suvremenog govorništva.
- Skok, J.: Razigrane riječi
- (samo izabrani dijelovi, koji prate nastavu)
- Zalar, I.: Antologija hrvatske dječje poezije